Did you know if we purchased 1% more in Made In USA products it would create 250,000 jobs?
For every dollar spent on Made In USA products that same dollar generates another $1.40 in revenue. WE can help restore the U.S. economy in our everyday lives.
In previous blogs we have talked about reshoring – jobs coming back to America and the opportunities that come from building up the manufacturing base in our country. In the last few days we had found something from a new follower on Twitter………The Made In America Movement. If this is as new to you as it is to me, please let me take a moment to share a few things with you about this nonpartisan organization.
- This group is focused on highlighting Made In USA manufacturers, small business owners, mom & pop stores, local boutiques and service providers.
- Their website – www.themadeinamericamovement.com – offers daily news about American companies and is a resource on how to buy American made products which they also promote through Facebook and Twitter.
- They are looking to partner with manufacturers & small retail boutiques to work together on expanding their resource of Made in USA product inventory.
- They publish a magazine called Our USA which is available in the current events section at Barnes & Noble and Book World stores across the country.
- This is a movement looking to grow their community & educate consumers on the importance of buying US made products.
We’re going to learn more about this organization and hope you’ll take a minute to visit their website. Time to buy American Made products whenever possible! I will – will you?
How likely are you to start buying Made In America products whenever possible? And what do you think of this movement? We’re interested in hearing from you – and hope you’ll LIKE this blog and SHARE it with others. And as always, thank you for subscribing to EVERYTHING’S CONNECTED.
Have a question related to cord grips, electrical connectors, manufacturing or or anything else related to the industry? Or, do you have something you’d like to see us blog about? We’d love to hear from you!