Technical Sales Group Is Promoting Remke Electrical Cord Grips and Cable Connectors In Southern California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii
Remke Industries is excited to announce that they have a new rep partner, Technical Sales Group in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii. TSG will be responsible for promoting the entire cord grip, cable connector and cabling solutions Remke is known for.
Remke electrical cord grips are made in the USA using precision manufacturing technology to produce the highest-quality cable connectors and more. No matter your requirements, environment, or application, Remke has you covered with a vast inventory of connectors.
Remke Cable Connectors, Wire Mesh Grips, and More In Southern California
Remke guarantees that their electrical connectors will meet or exceed your expectations, and they can be customized to your exact specifications. Place drop-ship or will-call orders for:
- Cord Grips in ½” – 2” hub size — Seal an electrical connection from dirt, oil, moisture, dust, and other contaminants in both dry and wet applications.
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Nylon, and Valox — For use in both indoor and outdoor applications, these cable connectors provide the cable strain relief protection you need.
- Wire Mesh Cable Grips — From heavy-duty to light duty, cable pulling to long-term support and more, these provide extra strain relief to cable connections for safer, more reliable installations.
- Liquidtight Fittings —These provide a waterproof and oil-tight connection that also provides strain relief and resist corrosion.
- Metal Clad MC Cable Connectors — Using these can mean savings of upwards of 50% on total installation cost verses using pipe and wire, and they come pre-assembled and flexible.
- Multi-Hole Cable Glands – Over 600 stock and custom multiple hole bushing configurations, the largest in the industry. Flat cable festoons, multiple holes (up to 12) and the ability to swap in hi-temp silicone options are available also.
- Save Time — Local stock has shorter lead times, which means you get what you need exactly when you need it.
- Reduce Costs — When you pick up connectors locally, there are no associated freight charges.
- Eliminate Waste — There are low minimums when you buy direct from the warehouse.
Regardless of your requirements, environment or application, Remke has you covered with a wide variety of inventory and connectors.
Contact Technical Sales Group in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona or Hawaii Today!
The team at Technical Sales Group is committed to providing the support, resources, guidance, and service you need to find the best connector or electrical cordset, and get it delivered quickly.
Get the best expertise and product knowledge by engaging with Technical Sales Group – visit their website: techsalesreps.com, or calling them at (747) 200-6997, or dropping them a line here via email.