A Simple, Printed Catalog is STILL a Great Reference
In this great age of technology, there is value to holding a brochure in your hands, seeing all of the information laid out in front of you, and not needing to scroll through a page.
Remke understands! Did you know that you can still request a printed copy of our Stainless Steel Electrical connectors brochure?
It’s only 4 pages long we packed it with as much useful information as possible!
Once you flip past the really great cover photos, you’ll find specifications and features in easy-to-scan bulleted lists for our expanded family of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Electrical Connectors including:
- Standard Stainless Steel Cord Grips
- Stainless Steel Liquidtight Conduit Fittings
- Custom Stainless Steel Connectors
- Stainless Steel Watertight Conduit Hubs
- Stainless Steel Metal Clad Cable Connectors
- Stainless Steel Ventilation Plugs
You’ll Find Valuable Information Such as:
- Conduit sizes in stock (1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, etc.)
- How many part numbers are in stock
- Environmental ratings
- Type 304 or Type 316 info
- Options available for stock and customized connectors
The back cover gives a brief overview of Remke’s other corrosion resistant cord connectors as well as our family of Tuff-Seal wire management products, Tuff-Link molded connectors and the Engineered Solutions Center for specials & adaptations.
To learn about the Remke Stainless Steel Connector line, grab a brochure!
If you’re new-fashioned, you can download a PDF copy.
For 50 years Remke Industries has been manufacturing a wide range of American-made electrical connectors.