For 50 years Remke Has Been Manufacturing One of the Largest Selections of Strain Relief Cord Connectors in our Chicago-area Facility
And when you choose Remke you say goodbye to logistical nightmares like delivery times and product quality from offshore producers as our product is MADE in the USA and stocked in the USA!
The Breadth of the Remke Line of Strain Relief Cord Connectors Encompasses
- conduit sizes from ¼” to 3”
- straight, 90º and 45º styles
- optional stainless steel wire mesh grips
- fittings offered in machined aluminum, nickel-plated aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon and Valox®
Other Features of our Cord Connector Family Includes:
- UL Listed & CSA Certified for use in both indoor and outdoor applications
- Unique design with a combination tightening surface that includes both a hex area and knurl surface that provides extra gripping for initial hand tightening
- Optional embedded Viton® O-Ring ensures a watertight and corrosion-resistant seal
- Available in NPT, Pg and ISO/metric threads
Remke offers competitive prices and no-fee customization for even the smallest quantities. Remke delivers quality American-Made Strain Relief Cord Connectors.