MC Cable Continues To Improve With Advances In Materials And Fittings
A quick-guide to Remke’s line of connectors for jacketed MC and Teck cable.
The use of Metal Clad Cable over traditional conduit is growing as contractors in every industry are discovering how much faster and more cost effective they can get jobs done using MC cable connectors.
PowR-Teck™ Connectors Are Named for the Power of Our One Piece Design
Why? Well the ‘other guys’ will give you 4 or 5 pieces to assemble and if you lose one you’re out of luck. But not with Remke.
When you choose our PowR-Teck connector you get the PowR-Lock™ one-piece design that’s more compact in size – and — no disassembly is required. Just push the cable through, tighten the connector and you’re done.
This PowR-Teck Guide Provides You With:
- Complete list of our connectors in Aluminum, Nickel-Plated Aluminum and Stainless Steel in hub sizes from ½” to 4” that are IN STOCK
- Cutaway photo of our connector with call outs of the key design features
- Information on some of the benefits of MC Cable versus pipe & wire
- Details on additional design features of the PowR-Teck connectors
- Dimensional drawings and optional locknuts
And if you would like more general information about the MC cable market, facts about the cable and different types of fittings please check out our whitepaper.
How Useful Will MC Cable & Fittings Be to Your Business?
Let us know below in the comments or on social media. Don’t forget to tag @Remke