Fight Condensation with Drain Fittings
It is common for condensation to build up within an electrical enclosure, yet is potentially dangerous.
But there is an easy fix – drain fittings.
Drain Fittings will drain away moisture build up caused by condensation.
Various Ways to Install Drain Fittings:
- At the bottom of enclosures
- In a lower section of the conduit system
- In hubs or drilled & tapped openings
Drain fittings provide continuous ventilation for the prevention and/or release of condensation when properly installed in the appropriate location.
They are easy to remove and re-install for maintenance.
Available in 1/2″ and 3/4″ NPT sizes, Remke Drain Fittings are precision machined of high-quality stainless steel, steel or aluminum to assure a long service life.
Thread-in-thread design is suitable for:
- Class I, Division 1 &2, Groups C,D
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G
- Class III
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R
- UL Standard: 514B
- Standard Materials: Bodies & nuts – aluminum, steel or stainless steel
- Screen: Stainless steel
- Country of Origin: USA