Did you know that LinkedIn is used by over 100 million business professionals worldwide?
LinkedIn is largely focused on B-to-B connections and is considered the most ‘professional’ of the major social networking websites. We are working on the Remke LinkedIn profile (including promotions) and thought it might be useful to share some of the best practices for businesses that we are following to use LinkedIn as a marketing tool:
- Use tabs for Products & Services including links to your website
- Integrate your Tweets with your status updates
- Join groups and answer questions that are relevant to your business and areas of expertise
- Personalize your LinkedIn URL (in process for us!)
- Give and get recommendations from your connections
- If you’re sponsoring an event – or speaking at one – post a LinkedIn Event to help promote & generate interest
- LinkedIn Polls are a market research tool to collect data from your connections & professional audience
And remember that your LinkedIn company pages gets listed in Google and LinkedIn’s own search engine. Remke will continue to evolve our LinkedIn presence. What about your company?
Is your company on LinkedIn – or will you be? Why or why not? We look forward to talking with you about this social marketing tool – and thanks for subscribing to EVERYTHING’s CONNECTED.
Have a question related to cord grips, electrical connectors, manufacturing or or anything else related to the industry? Or, do you have something you’d like to see us blog about? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email through the contact form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”781″ title=”Contact form 1″]