Create Reliable, Electrical Connections In Any Environment With The Right EMC Connectors
Harsh conditions and extreme temperatures can wreak havoc on electrical connections.
Electromagnetic shielding reduces the electromagnetic field in a space by blocking the field with barriers made of conductive or magnetic materials.
Shielding is typically applied to enclosures to isolate electrical devices from the ‘outside world’ and to cables to isolate wires from the environment through which the cable runs.1
Simply stated, electromagnetic shielding keeps the internal fields inside and the external fields outside — preventing interference and disruption in the connection.
Protect Connectivity and Improve Reliability
Remke’s Single Key (M12) Micro-link shielded to coupler plugs and cable assemblies are designed to protect connections in the harshest environments and give you the reliable connection you depend on.
• Dozens of options to create reliable electrical connections in any environment.
• PVC, PUR, TPE and Rubber protect the connector, which is factory molded to the cable for extra durability.
• NEMA 6P and IP 67 Rated for compliant environmental protection in extreme elements.
Shield Your Connections with the Toughest Dome Cap Cable Glands on the Market
Remke’s newly designed GEN 4 EMC Cable Glands provide impact and abrasion resistance at extreme temperatures and are built to handle continuous bending and flexing. Use inside or out — even under water.
• Easy insertion of cable from either side without damaging cable shield.
• 6 internal ‘fingers’ (or tines) with larger contact surfaces that allows low contact resistance on woven cable braids and foil shields.
• ISO, Metric or NPT Threads available
• Exceeding NEMA 6 specifications and IP 68 Rated specifications
• UL & CSA approved
Secure and Protect Your Electrical Connections
When disrupted connections are not an option, contact Remke. We’ll help you find the right EMC connector to protect against radio magnetic frequencies and keep you connected.